What's brown and green and piles up on beaches? Join us to find out!
Dr. Franziska Elmer is a marine biologist and one of the team that is launching the Sargassum Podcast. Find out about the issues and opportunities that Sargassum present and how to tune in to this newly released podcast.
This project was launched as part of the 2020 International Climate Action Challenge. Read more and find their social media links from their team profile: https://blog.climateactionchallenge.net/20-49-sargassum-podcast/
How to Listen to the Sargassum Podcast:
- Listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google, Spotify or wherever you catch your podcast.
- Watch on YouTube at https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJmthP9YWdLQbvb7dJz27Id1RUvUam3Z5 (video).
For more info on the podcast visit the website: www.marinefrontiers.org/sargassum or follow the podcast on social media:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Sarg-Pod-106071801358410
- Twitter https://twitter.com/sargassump
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/sargassumpodcast/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/70874741/
Green Team Academy Podcast
Listen to the podcast on the Green Team Academy Facebook Page or YouTube channel live, or find it where you listen to podcasts or on the Green Team Academy website.
Ready to Make a Difference in 90 Days? #BeTheChange Get Climate Action Challenge books, courses, and coaching at https://www.climateactionchallenge.net/shop